.

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Reading Reflection Research Paper Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Reading Reflection - Research Paper Example Indeed, the Count fails to define it explicitly; yet in his word choice, one can unpack the meaning and subtlety of such almost philosophical concept. In analyzing and interpreting the piece, I have used heavily the reader-response and formalist analytical approaches. As a whole, these approaches have greatly facilitated and enhanced my reading to Hemingway’s novel. The reader-response approach vitally helps me understand in greater depth pertaining to the â€Å"message† conveyed in the literary work. After reading A Farewell to Arms, for instance, I have wondered whether or not the primary factor that captivates my imagination is the sense of curiosity or inquisitiveness. Perhaps my curiosity to Count Greffi’s notion of wisdom and its philosophical implication substantially facilitates me to read and be engrossed in the novel. On the other hand, the formalist approach in considering the novel’s message substantially reinforces my initial impression or con nection to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment